- "basics" - Functionality everyone will use regardless of their role.
- "contributor" - Documentation needed by Contributors.
- "moderator" - Documentation needed by Moderators.
- "power user" - Documentation needed by Power Users.
- "developer" - Advanced documentation for Power Users with significant web development background.
University and Academic Professionals, Classified staff, Administrative and Professional Faculty, Teaching and Research Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and hourly employees
Access the free VCU Web 200 online training. You may need to login first, https://go.vcu.edu/talentatvcu and navigate to it manually. Select "Learning Search" from the "Learning" menu in the primary navigation. Type in "VCU Web 200" and select "Launch" or "Register." At this time we'll need a screenshot of the last page as proof of completion. This will not be necessary in the future.
Student workers, including work-study, post-docs and graduate assistants
Completion of Siteimprove's Accessibility Fundamentals for the Web course is a requirement to gain access to Terminalfour.